Sienna was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes when she was just two years old. She’s now five and started kindergarten this year.
Just before her diagnosis her family had planned a two-month holiday to Asia and Europe. The family was all a little bit stressed about going but they got through it and say that it just proves that anyone can achieve anything they want to with diabetes!
Fast five questions with Sienna
1. Are you using a pump or injections? I am using an amimas vibe pump
2. What’s your go-to hypo treatment? A juice popper
3. How do you feel when you’re having a hypo? Dizzy, sweaty and hungry
4. What’s the hardest part about diabetes? Doing set and CGM changes and managing lows
5. What’s your biggest wish? A cure