Diabetes NSW & ACT Membership -helping you support your child.
As a member you have access to:
- Quarterly issue of Circle Magazine – full of helpful articles, informative interviews, recipes, and a variety of tips for managing diabetes.
- AS1 Kids Magazine**- a children’s magazine covering stories about living with diabetes, camp, school and food.
- Monthly Dialogue e-newsletter – updates on research, events, seasonal tips, recipes and more.
- 10% member discount on everything at DiabetesShop.com with items like cookbooks, medical identification, and diabetes travel packs.
- Free or discounted attendance at Diabetes NSW & ACT Forums, Expos and other events like Diabuddies Days.
It’s easy to become a member and enjoy all the benefits we offer. You can either join online or by calling our Helpline on 1300 342 238 between 8.30am – 5.00pm (AEST)
**In order to receive AS1 Kids Magazine you must register your child for membership and include yourself as the carer/guardian. All resources will be addressed to the carer/guardian with the exception of AS1 Magazine which will be addressed to the child. Children under 18 are eligible for concession membership.